Job Description: JUNIOR graphic designer
Wonderworks is a brand experience agency in the heart of London. Our philosophy is that our tightknit team is capable of huge things.
We are looking for a talented Junior Designer that can bring a little extra wonder to our projects!
At Wonderworks, we work with a proactive attitude with each team member pitching in to support others who are under pressure – no job is above or beneath anyone. You will have a chance to a variety of exciting projects including, but not limited to, building brand worlds and articulating them into the different touch points, such as:
• Key visuals
• Print and digital collateral
• Toolkits and guidelines
• On-trade and off-trade activations
• Styling photo shoots
• Storyboarding for animation and short film
We are looking for someone who fits in with a friendly, positive and happy working environment who is keen to contribute to outstanding creative work for our clients.
You will report to the Design Director but be required to work autonomously.
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a professional design environment
• A strong knowledge of Adobe CC for Mac (Photoshop /InDesign/Illustrator) and proficiency in Powerpoint
• Our ideal candidate will be versatile, flexible, and happy to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines
• Able to do concept visualisation and scamps. We would need someone who can express their ideas through sketches and would be comfortable bringing these to life in Photoshop or any other means
• Skill in creating beautiful layouts for typography, editorial and graphics
• Attention to detail
Most of all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about design and wants to work hard and do cool projects! In return, you will be rewarded with wide project exposure and talented people around you to learn from
If you think you fit this description, please send us:
- A cover letter explaining why you think you’re a great fit
- A PDF folio with your best work (max 8MB)
- Your salary expectations
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Junior Graphic Designer.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we thank all applicants for their interest, yet only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Good luck!